Fall Compliance Workshop 2023
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 (8:30 AM - 4:00 PM) (EST)
The New Hampshire Bankers Association, in partnership with the Vermont Bankers Association, Inc., will host our annual Fall Compliance Conference on November 15, 2023.
Download the conference information and forms below.
Topics will include:
- Compliance Hot Topics
- Regulatory Compliance Change Management: Are You Prepared?
- Compliance, Ethics, and Integrity
- Recent Federal Matters Affecting Community Banks
- Compliance Risk Assessment: Helping Your Institutions Work Smarter, Not Harder
- FDIC Most Common Violations
- Navigating Deposit Compliance Requirements
- 1 Complimentary conference registration
- Opportunity to include a 30 to 60-second pre-recorded commercial or live comments during the meeting
- Special recognition during the event to include:
- Social Media shout out
- Signage at the event
- Verbal announcement of sponsorship during the conference
- Choose from:
- Continental Breakfast
- Morning Break
- Afternoon Break
(Multiple sponsorships will be accepted)
NH Bankers Cancellation Policy
Registrations may be canceled prior to November 8, 2023 by notifying the NH Bankers office at (603) 224-5373. Refunds are subject to a $25 per person fee. Any cancellations received after November 8 are not refundable but are transferable to another individual from your bank who wishes to attend this conference. All registrations received by email or online are subject to this policy.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, NH and VT Bankers meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant for use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities by NH Bankers Association.
2 Eagle Square - 2nd Floor Training Room
Concord, NH 03302-2586 United States
For GPS purposes, please use 100 North Main Street, Concord, NH. There is parking in the School Street Garage or State Street Garage.